INFORMATION ON PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
IDENTIFICATION DATA AND INFORMATION OF THE OPERATOR
1) According to § 5 let. o) of Act no. 18/2018 Z.z. on the Protection of Personal Data, as amended (hereinafter "the Act"), is the operator of personal data
Company ID: 47449748
Tax ID: 2023874468
VAT ID: SK2023874468
Registered office: Michalovská 19, 040 11 Košice
Registration: OR, OS Košice I, Odd .: Sro, Insert: 33572 / V
2) Operator contact details are:
Phone: +421 908 991 797
3) The operator did not appoint a person responsible for the protection of personal data.
4) We provide our services to people over the age of 18.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal information is protected against disclosure and use by a third party. They are used only for sending the ordered order and for communicating with the customer.
The parties agree that the buyer, if he is a natural person, is obliged to notify the seller of his name and surname, permanent address, including postal code, delivery address including postal code, telephone number and e-mail address.
The parties have agreed that the buyer, if he is a legal person, is obliged to notify the seller of his business name, address, including postcode, delivery address including postal code, VAT ID, VAT number, telephone number, e-mail address and surname contact person.
Selling buyer data will only be used to identify the buyer, execute the transaction and pay, distribute the goods, furthermore communicate with the buyer, and make a tax document.
Seller commits not to provide purchaser data to third parties other than those with whom collaboration is required to provide the order.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
We process your personal data in particular on the basis of your consent to the processing of your personal data. You have the right to revoke the processing of your personal data at any time. Revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data based on consent prior to its recall. If you contract with the operator (or you sign the contract), the processing is based on the necessity to execute the contract in which you are a party or to take action prior to the conclusion of the contract based on your request. It can be, for example, about a works contract, a cooperation agreement, and so on.
DATE OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
We process your personal data only for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was obtained. We may process personal data processed on your consent for the entire duration of your consent, which is five years from its date of issue. We will keep the personal data we have received to support the candidacy on the signatures for a maximum of 10 years from the date of receipt. At the same time, the operator declares that data that is deleted after the retention period expires.
As a person concerned, you have the right:
1) require the operator to access personal information relating to your person: require confirmation of the processing of your personal data and information under Article 15 of the GDPR
2) to correct your personal information and to complete incomplete personal information
3) to delete your personal data, if there is reason under Article 17 GDPR
(4) to restrict the processing of personal data where there is reason under Article 18 of the GDPR
5) the portability of personal data, where technically possible and in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR
6) to object to the processing of personal data under Article 21 GDPR
7) lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority and the right to file a motion to initiate the procedure under Section 100 of the Act to the Office for the Protection of Personal Data
You can claim your rights through your carrier's contact information. The operator does not use automated individual decision making or profiling to process personal data.
By submitting forms from the Company's website, you acknowledge that you are familiar with these privacy policies and accept them in their entirety.
The company will inform you about the new conditions by e-mail and announcement on the website of the operator.
These Terms apply as of February 1, 2019.